[SCA-BMDL] Items Needed

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 20:23:31 EST 2010

Greetings to All,

I am seeking items for the Silent Auction at BMDL 12th Night. The Silent Auction is to help offset the rental cost of the fighter practice sight for Baronial Fighter Practice. Any items are welcome, I am especially looking to the fighters of the Barony to help contribute. I am hoping for items around $10 - $15 in value.

If you can contribute please shoot me an e-mail, I have already had several items offered and I'd like to thank those people in advance.

In Service,

Liam