[SCA-BMDL] Fw: [SCA_AEthelmearc_Chroniclers] Fw: Amethyst announcement.

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 13:51:58 EST 2010

A message from His Highness:

--- On Fri, 1/15/10, Euriol of Lothian <euriol at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Euriol of Lothian <euriol at yahoo.com>
Subject: [SCA_AEthelmearc_Chroniclers] Fw: Amethyst announcement.
To: SCA_AEthelmearc_Chroniclers at yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, January 15, 2010, 4:29 PM

Please  share this missive from his Highness to your local lists.

 Euriol

************ ****

Unto the Glorious Kingdom of Aethelmearc, Peers, and Noble Populace all, greetings from Malcolm, Duke Prydeskeep, and Heir to the Sylvan Throne.

I write this missive today with the news that I must postpone hosting the Second Emprise of the Amethyst on Jan 23rd. There are times that I am reminded I must give priority consideration to my responsibilities to the Crown, Kingdom and the Populace, and this is one of them. I have spoken with Their Majesties and They have courteously consented to my request. Anyone who has sent in reservations will, of course, have them refunded.

Worry not, for the Tourney will go forward at a later date, and all those who currently hold invitations to the field will find them honored on that day. I thank you all for your time and enthusiasm, and we look forward to bringing the Kingdom a tourney worthy of the Prowess and Nobility that is Aethelmearc.

with best regards,
Malcolm,
Princeps

Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group Start a New Topic

MARKETPLACE

Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

.