[SCA-BMDL] Assisting Ansteorra: HRMs request

Monica Gaudio rani23 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:41:44 EST 2010

Greetings! I've coordinated with TRMs Head of Court in Ansteorra and
they've let us know what they could use.  So, feel free to go through
myself and Baroness Marsi.

We could definitely use help with the Kingdom and Barional banners
right now. (And if anyone is crazy enough to do it -- the Baronial
Coronets.)

Illadore