[SCA-BMDL] Assisting Ansteorra: HRMs request

Monica Gaudio rani23 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 08:43:06 EST 2010

Greetings from Illadore!

As some of you may have seen from the Court Report, our Amazing Queen
has put out a call for assistance for helping Ansteorra with replacing
their Regalia which was stolen (along with a trailer.)

We need people who are good at making banners or kneeling pillows or
metalworking and/or donations for supplies. So, if you can sew or
paint a banner -- we can use your help! Or if you want to make
kneeling pillows, again, we can use your help!  :)

Alternatively, we could use help with donations for supplies as well.
(And if you're thinking about making something and need supplies,
contact me and I'll help you out.)

If you can help out, please let me know. I believe Her Majesty would
like to give Ansteorra a gift at Gulf Wars if at all possible.

Always,
Illadore

>From the Court Report:

Their Majesties invited Don Connor MacGillevrie and Lady Margaret
Griffith, the emissaries from the Kingdom of Ansteorra to attend Them.
They delivered gifts of fine fabrics and a cow from the King of
Ansteorra. Henri and Elena thanked them for the generosity of their
King, and in turn announced a call for assistance and donations for
replacing the regalia that was recently stolen from the Kingdom of
Ansteorra and the Barony of Namron, and that Baroness Marci of Hadley
and Dona Illadore de Bedegrayne would coordinate these efforts.