[SCA-BMDL] OT: ISO Angel to adopt or foster stray cat

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 8 16:26:52 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

We've had a little gray and peach colored cat hanging around our porch for
the past month. We've been feeding him/her, but we've already taken in one
stray and don't have space for a second. He/she is sweet, a little shy, and
very very matted (will probably need to be shaved, which means definately
inside ASAP). If you can take this little sweetie, please, please, please
let me know!  Be an angel for one special cat!

toodles, margaret