[SCA-BMDL] Plea for information

Val Corbin aeval4 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:37:33 EST 2010

I wouldn't usually announce this , but "Pride comes before the fall".
And I know that though we have not been with BMDL for very long ,that you have become a family to us.

Harland was laid off yesterday from his job as a Senior Systems Administrator at Fiserv after almost 10 years of working there.  It was a complete shock to our family that has already been living paycheck to paycheck for years.

I am asking if you know of any positions for a Unix, Linux, Solaris Systems Administrator to please let us know.  Or if you know of anyone who knows something.  It would really help us out.   Sometimes it is really "who you know"  that helps find a job more than your skills.

I really appreciate any bit of information that you can offer.

Thank you so much,

Lady Aibell ingen Chernachain
Chancellor Minor/Youth Minister

Valerie and Harley, Paige, Owen and Kaeden Corbin.