[SCA-BMDL] Request from Tatyana's brother

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 11:41:12 EST 2010

Greetings everyone,

I have been in contact with Tatyana's brother, Nick Arnett, via Facebook. He asked me to pass along the following to the SCA members in Pittsburgh:

I'd like to urge people to collect and copy pictures, scrapbook items, even videos... and if they can, to write letters and/or make videos specifically for Sarah with stories that will help her remember her mommy and come to know her in new ways as she grows up. We will also record videos at the memorials (celebrations) in Pittsburgh and NC for Sarah.

Because Lesley had asked people not to come to her wedding in SCA garb, I think it would be appropriate that in addition to memories that include the SCA, please also have some without it.

Please contact Nick directly at nick.arnett at gmail.com.

Arianna