[SCA-BMDL] Baroness Tatyana

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 4 22:40:12 EST 2010

As you have heard, Her Excellency Tatyana the Kushka, 5th Baroness of the
Debatable Lands, known also as Lesley Arnett Tujague, passed away today from
a viral pneumonia in North Carolina where she has been living for several
years.

Baroness Tatyana was a sweet and gracious lady whose contributions to this
Barony will be remembered for many years.

Funeral arrangements have not yet been announced, but you may send your
condolences to her parents:

Dr. Will and Mrs. Pat Arnett
616 Erkwood Drive
Hendersonville, NC 28739

We would like to find an appropriate way to pay tribute to this great lady
within the context of the SCA, possibly at Pennsic. We welcome your
suggestions.

In sadness,

Byron and Ariella
Baron and Baroness of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands