[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - This Wednesday

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 19:03:32 EST 2010

This Wednesday, 6 January 2010, will be the first Wednesday
scriptorium of the new year.  As usual, things will get started at
6>30 p.m. and go until 9:00 p.m.  New scribes always welcome.  There
are paint-a-scrolls, loaner equipment, and lots of reference materials
- so don't worry about bringing anything but yourself.

The schedule for the first quarter of 2010 is:

January 6, 20
February 3, 17
March 3, 17
April 7, 21

If you would like directions to my home, please contact me via email.

I look forward to seeing people on Wednesday.

Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."