[SCA-BMDL] ISO housing/roommates

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:06:09 EST 2010

My roommates have bought a house, and are moving out; at the same
time, I'm looking for work. I have a nest egg built up, so money isn't
a big concern, but all the same I'd rather not take on a year lease
alone. Plus, life is nicer with a good roommate(s).

So, anyone looking for a boarder/corenter? Ideally, since my next job
location is unpredictable (but likely to be in a medium-to-large
metropolitan area), I'd rather rent from someone who's already
established, so they won't founder if I get an offer somewhere else.

FYI, I'm an optical systems engineer, and have also done a lot of
programming in my career (C, C++, etc).

' |   Broom        IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:             412-389-1997
' |   162 Broadway Rd,  Trumbull CT 06611
'\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
'/|\  "Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that
//|\\ sometimes he has to eat them." - Adlai Stevenson