[SCA-BMDL] Still need ride to 12th Night.....

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 22:41:18 EST 2010

It seems that my planned ride to AE 12th night may be cancelled, so if anyone can still help me out with a ride there, please let me know ASAP.  I live in Greenfield in Pittsburgh, and would need a ride to and from Buffalo for the weekend (where I am staying, or at least meeting with the person I'm staying with).  Since I already have plans arranged up there, I am quite anxious to find a ride, so I am really hoping someone can give me a hand here at the last minute.  I won't have a lot of gear with me, if that helps, and I can always bring cookies or snacks to feed the driver!  Oh, and although my schedule is quite flexible, I am hoping for leaving BMDL Friday and coming home on Sunday, which I think is what most people are doing.  Thanks....

Anxiously Yours,

Mistress Kris Gilibari