[SCA-BMDL] March Barony Meeting, now with Guild Hall!

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 03:01:27 EST 2010

Greetings all!

Our intrepid webminister has updated our webpage to include the next Officers' and Barony Meetings: http://www.debatablelands.org/meetings.html  Thanks, Lord Cai!

March Barony Meeting should be especially fun and interesting - we are having our first annual Guild Hall! This information is also on the webpage:

The March Barony Meeting will be held at 1pm Sunday, March 7th, at the Summerset at Frick Park Community Center, in Squirrel Hill (directions below). Please join us for our annual Guild Hall.  Our
Barony is very rich in talent, with so many Art & Sciences
& marshal activities happening all the time.  Did you ever think about trying
something out and just weren't sure how to start? Then come to March
Barony Meeting Guild Hall, where members of the various guilds and
activities will be gathering in one place to chat and talk and show and
tell.

So far, we'll have representatives for cooking, instrumental
music, dancing, the choir, chirurgeons, sewing, scribal arts,
embroidery, Vikingr, heraldry, fencing, archery, and thrown weapons.
If you don't see your activity listed, let me know. See you there!

~Hilda
Seneschale, Debatable Lands

Street address is 1435 Parkview Blvd,
Pittsburgh, PA 15217.  For a map, see http://tinyurl.com/BMDL-March2010 .

>From downtown Pittsburgh
and points west — Take the 376 East exit at Squirrel Hill/Homestead.
Follow sign to Squirrel Hill. Continue on Forward Avenue for 2 miles to
Summerset Drive, turn right and follow the signs to the community/
information center.

>From Monroeville and points east — Traveling
west on PA Turnpike 76, take the Pittsburgh Exit 6 to 376 West. Follow
376 West through the Squirrel Hill Tunnels, stay in the right hand
lane. Take the Squirrel Hill/Homestead exit and follow sign to Squirrel