[SCA-BMDL] washing machine issue

rdstraw54 at windstream.net rdstraw54 at windstream.net
Sat Feb 13 15:44:28 EST 2010

I have a copy of the Consumer's Reports article about washers and dryers that I got from my parents. If you can get ahold of that, it's good info, I think. If you wish, send me your address off list and I can mail you a copy of my copy.

I made notes though, based on price, efficiency and gentleness (though none are fully gentle on clothing), and that I want a top loader without the agitator that goes all the way up through the middle, the GE Profile WPRE8150K @ $650 ismy first choice.
Next best are all $900, the Maytag Bravos MVWB750W or MVBWB450W or MVBWB850W or the GE Profile WPGT9150H

Hope this helps.

Meirionfa