[SCA-BMDL] Officers' Meeting Wednesday

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:11:10 EST 2010

Hello,

BMDL Officers' Meeting will be held this Wednesday night, Feb 3rd, at 8pm, on CMU's campus, Porter Hall A18C.  Agenda topics will include the College of Cour d'Or, selection of a new Seneschal, selection of a new MOL, and anything else that comes up.

Officers' Meeting is when the Officers conduct the business of the Debatable Lands, both financial and otherwise.  It is an open meeting, and the populace is invited to attend if they wish. Contact me if you need directions.

The next Barony Meeting, our General Populace meeting, is Sunday, March 7th, at 1pm in Squirrel Hill.  Details about the location forthcoming.

Thanks for your time!

~Hilda
Deputy Seneschale