[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Youth Championships

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 31 19:00:17 EDT 2010

Unto the Good Gentles of the Barony Marche of Debatable Lands do Byron and Ariella send Greetings!  As we look into the coming weeks, we want to encourage all interested Youth in our Barony to enter our Youth Archery Championship at Archers to the Wald on October 2nd and our Youth Fighting Championship at Agincourt on October 23rd.  An entertaining range is planned for the youth archers with prizes for all entering!  For the youth fighters, we will also have prizes for all who take the field to vie for the honor of representing our Barony!  Come one and all to support the Youth of the Debatable Lands!

Yours in Service,
Byron and Ariella