[SCA-BMDL] One Last Word From the Pennsic Camp

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 16:02:19 EDT 2010

Good day, gentles of the Debatable Lands --

This is one of your campmates speaking: I am the Box of Shame!!! (cue dirge-like music....)

I grew very plump this Pennsic, as there was plenty of hunting in camp. Many items were forgotten in the common areas and were caught and gobbled up by me, yum, yum, yum. Many thanks to all of you who rescued your goods from me.

Alas, the last days of camp were so hectic that several items were left in my care, abandoned by those who fled the mighty storms. As I am a kindly soul (despite what some may say), I will attend the Post-Pennsic Potluck Picnic and give all one final opportunity to reclaim the last lost items:

A fork and spoon set, wooden, quite small, 6” in length

A very small tasting spoon, wooden, with a hole in the handle, 5½” in length

A long handled spoon, wooden, with a very heavy bowl, 9” in length

One silver colored tankard, with a see-through bottom, empty, alas

One small two-handled mug, silver colored, also empty

A silver colored divided camp plate, 8” round

See you at the PPPP!

The Box