[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic thanks

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 17 21:25:34 EDT 2010

Unto the Good Populace of the Debatable Lands do Byron and Ariella, Baron
and Baroness, send Greetings.

Pennsic is always a busy time for us, but the support and assistance of our
Barony members allows us to represent the Barony to the Crown and to the
Known World.  We would like to thank those gentles who retained for us
during Pennsic: Lara, Lina, Deryk, Cynewyn, Elss, Violante, and Ailean.  And
especially, we thank Catriona for organizing all the retaining shifts.

Lady Zianna, the wonderful chef who prepared the food for our Baronial
reception, was assisted by Giovanni di Lupo, Urho and Deryk.  Those who
moved our thrones to and from AE Royal, and those who assisted in setup and
cleanup, are very much appreciated.

Our thanks also goes out to those gentles who supported the Baronial
encampment:  Elss for being "camp mom", Deryk for cooking, and also everyone
who helped with setup and breakdown.  His Majesty expressed particular
thanks to those who assisted with the Royal encampment.

Our Barony was well represented by the many Gate Guards who protected AE
Royal:  Urho, Hilda, Arianna, Kenneth, Robert, Katherine, Jen, Jorundr,
Sigrith, Lina, Jocelyn, Donovan, Evan, Rufina, and Grendl.

Also deserving of thanks are those gentles who helped to herald us around
the War.  Although Pavel, our herald, took on most of this burden, Jorundr
and Edmund stepped in when needed.

There are so many people who helped us in so many ways over the course of
Pennsic, it would impossible to list each individually.  There are surely
names that belong on the above lists, but went unseen by our eyes.  Please
know that we value the support of every member of our wonderful Barony.

In Service,

Byron and Ariella