[SCA-BMDL] [SteltonWald] Steltonwald Fighter Practice - Cancelled

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 17 15:07:20 EDT 2010

Greetings,

Due to Pennsic overload and much unpacking and refitting to do.
Steltonwald will not be holding practice tonight, Tuesday, August 17.
Looking forward to next week, (8/24) when we are all rested and ready to
go again.

 In Service
 THL Robert Marston
 Knight Marshal Steltonwald

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But