[SCA-BMDL] Now is a great time to join the Debatable Choir!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 18:20:43 EDT 2010

Greetings to all Debatable Landers who love choral music!
I've heard rumors of people who are thinking of joining (or rejoining) the award-winning Debatable Choir. We would love to have you! At our next rehearsal, we'll begin learning music for a performance at the Agincourt event on Oct. 23, so this is the perfect time to start singing with us.
Contrary to rumor, you do NOT need to be an experienced singer, or have any special training, or even be able to read music. We provide downloadable online audio files to help you learn your part, and a supportive atmosphere at rehearsals to assist everyone who loves to sing.
Rehearsals are every Monday from 7:30 to 9pm at the home of Mistress Ts'vee'a in Stanton Heights. Please email me offline if you would like more information.
Note: there is no rehearsal this Monday (Aug. 16). The next rehearsal on Aug.23 is in a different location due to Ts'vee'a's schedule; please let me know if you wish to attend so I can provide directions.
In service,
Arianna of WynthropeDirector, Debatable Choir