[SCA-BMDL] SCA Census

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at consolidated.net
Tue Aug 3 00:07:21 EDT 2010

Greetings from Myfanwy!
I didn't seem to have any problems with it.  I got all the way through to the
demographics section and then clicked on the <done> button, which took me
back to the SCA Census page off of the SCA.org website.  And after reading your
post (and some of the responses) I was expecting problems (sometimes recently
my mail server has been flaking out)
At what point did it boot you?