[SCA-BMDL] Free Wood!

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at consolidated.net
Sun Aug 1 00:24:08 EDT 2010

Greetings from Myfanwy!
*Don't* take the wood to Pennsic.
The firewood ban is, IIRC, still in effect, and you are not supposed to be
bringing wood into Butler County because of the emerald ash borer infestation
in parts of PA.  I think there was something in the Pennsic book to that effect
(although I didn't have time today to look at the rules carefully.
Getting it for your own fireplace or bonfire should be fine, as long as the wood
doesn't leave Allegheny County.