[SCA-BMDL] A CALL TO GREAT MINDS

Michelle Bauer shellylbauer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 07:21:22 EDT 2010

*A call to great minds is in order.  I, Katherine of the Debatable Lands, am
grateful and honored to be the guest editor for the BMDL Althing A&S issue.
It is I who call out to all the great minds available, to send me their
artwork, articles, musings, book reviews, poems, songs, limericks, and any
additionals. All entries are welcome. If you are under seriouse debate over
if your subject matter is suitable for the A&S issue, or if you have any
other questions, please do send me or Ells of Augsburg an E-mail.*

**Katherine-  <shellylbauer at gmail.com>

Ells- <elss_of_augsburgh at yahoo.com>

Signed   Katherine