[SCA-BMDL] A name for the youth bardic group

Liz Berlin liz at mrsmalls.com
Tue Apr 27 13:48:26 EDT 2010

Greetings to all,
I am with the young bardic group who performed at 12th night. I've
edited some videos of that day. If anyone would like to watch them you
can go to:

http://blip.tv/rss/bookmarks/207778

We could really use your help in figuring out what the group should be
called so we have decided to have a contest. I'm sure all of your
creative medieval minds can help us come up with something great. I'm
sure it will be better than "The Group that Played The Ballad Of
Rouland Song"  :-)

So please send any ideas or suggestions in to the list and spread the
word. We will have to pick a name by Pennsic.

thank you,
Liz, Eiiden, Telen & Evan