[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Fighter Practice

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 26 14:14:55 EDT 2010

Greetings All,

I met with the management of the Beaver Valley Archers Club and they are
willing to allow us to practice there with the archers.  We will need to
provide them with a copy of our liability insurance listing them
specifically.  Steltonwald approved getting the liability copy from
Milpitas.  We are currently waiting for the paperwork to come from
Corporate.  As soon as the paperwork comes in we will be moving
Steltonwald practice to the Archers Club on Wednesday nights.  I realize
that this is not optimal for some people and that Sundered Oak has their
practices on Wednesday as well.  Unfortunately it is the fiscally
responsible thing to do since we are already paying for that site and they
are not charging us anything extra for the use of the facilities.  I will
continue to look into other potential sites but for the foreseeable future
this will be our regular practice.

I am willing to host practice Tomorrow night Tuesday April 26th for those
who would like.  Weather permitting.  I have a level back yard and some
lighting.  I am planning on starting around 6:30pm we will still probably
not be able to practice past 8:30pm though.

Address is

176 S. McCoy Place Rd
Sewickley PA 15143

If anyone needs directions let me know.

In Service
THL Robert Marston
Knight Marshal Steltonwald

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But