[SCA-BMDL] A&S Edition of the Althing -- New Editor!

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 16:38:13 EDT 2010

Greetings to all in the Barony from Elss of Augsburg, Chronicler:

It is my pleasure to announce that the guest editor for the BMDL Althing A&S issue has been chosen! She is Katherine of the Debatable Lands, mundanely known as Shelly Bauer, who many of you met at BMDL Twelfth Night and other local gatherings.

Her email address is shellylbauer at gmail.com.

You will soon be seeing messages from her, asking for your submissions, and I hope that many of you will submit your artwork, articles, musings, book reviews, poems, songs, limericks and whatevers. If you have any questions about whether your material is suitable: of course it is! If you still aren't sure, please feel free to contact either me or Katherine.

Yours in service,
Elss of Augsburg