[SCA-BMDL] Youth Combat

Kate Patterson Neely klpneely at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 20:39:52 EDT 2010

Thanks to Sir Shirou and Lady Arianna for a new effort to revitalize the youth combat activities.  We're working towards weekly practices, but in the meantime, we will try to at least announce the next practice at the time of the last. We will gather again at the Washington Blvd site on Sunday May 2nd, 1-5.

Today we had 5 fighters, including three D3, one D2, and one brand new D1. We also had one new family who stopped to visit and plans to return to fight. Thanks to our current fighters for working so considerately with the new folks. Unfortunately, we discovered we had a lack of larger size helmets, so they couldn't try it out today. If anyone has extras, we'd appreciate it if you brought them along.

Let's try to get back up to 10-15 fighters, and be ready for a BMDL presence at Pennsic!

YIS
Ceindrech