[SCA-BMDL] Demo at Point Park

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at consolidated.net
Thu Apr 15 09:32:07 EDT 2010

Greetings from Myfanwy!
That was what I was just about to ask.  The closest lot to Lawrence Hall -- the
Teris parking lot on the Blvd of the Allies -- is not (apparently) a city-owned
lot, and therefor frightfully expensive (as in $17-$20!).  The two other garages
listed on the Point Park U website seem to be run by the Parking Authority --
they both seem to be about $7.50 for 4 hours, but are farther away.
If there's a way I can pull up to the building, unload stuff (safely, and with
someone there to watch it until I get back, and then ditto afterward for pickup) I
can make it to the demo.  Otherwise, not.