[SCA-BMDL] Info on Point Park Demo

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at consolidated.net
Mon Apr 12 11:37:37 EDT 2010

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Will we be able to unload/load in front of the correct building?  Are the lots free
or pay?  It looks from the campus map and the "where to park" link that the
closest parking is the lot on the Blvd. of the Allies and Wood St.
I need to know, if I'm bringing the spinning wheel and etc.  I'm sure the fighters
and fencers will need to know as well.