[SCA-BMDL] Demo @ Point Park College

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 20:21:34 EDT 2010

I've been asked by a friend in the Medieval studies program,to help put together a short Demo at Point Park University next Saturday morning. The Demo would run from 10am to Noon on Saturday the April 17th. The sad part for me is I can't be there because of a class I have next weekend in Butler County.

They have asked for Fighters and Fencers, and a small display of Arts and Sciences.

Please let me know if you are able to attend, and sorry for the short notice, I had written the date wrong.

In Service,

Liam

Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII