[SCA-BMDL] Regional Archery Muster

crossbow1953 crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 4 07:49:09 EDT 2010

>From the Captain of Archers,

It's only a week away.

Wipe the dust off your bows and find your arrows. We'll be having the now-annual Regional Archery Muster next Sunday at Their Excellencies's Castle starting at 10:00 and closing down at 5:00.

We'll be starting off the day with the last rounds of the Gwyntarian Winter Challenge. The entries close soon after. After that there's no telling what we might do.

There will be thrown weapons during the times that we're not shooting from the turrets.

It is pot luck, so bring any food and snacks. Soda and pop will be provided.

Their Excellencies ask that all attend in Garb.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Home phone: 1-412-247-4467
Cell phone: 1-412-901-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium