[SCA-BMDL] Lost at Archers to the Wald

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 13:52:19 EDT 2009

Kind Gentles --

My good friend Dawn Marie was getting ready for archery instruction on Saturday by removing her rings and other jewelry, and she now cannot locate her engagement ring. She thinks she dropped it under the tent by the archery ranges. She is quite sick about it, as it holds a place in her heart as a gift from her husband.

If anyone may have found a ring on the ground or wherever, please let us know. She or I will be more than happy to pick it up.

Also, I thought I heard that someone was going back to the BV Archery Club to search for some missing knives with a metal detector. If that person would be so kind as to also search the area of the archery tent, Dawn would appreciate it very much.

In hope, and with thanks for any assistance, I remain,
Elss of Augsburg