[SCA-BMDL] Clean up of the Practice Site

crossbow1953 crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 25 17:58:19 EDT 2009

>From the Captain of Archers,

I've received comment from several people on the preferred Sunday for holding an organized cleanup of the Washington Boulevard practice site and the consensus was for Sunday October 11th. Therefore we will get done to business that day.

I would like to start about 10:00 so we can have the site done by the time we need to begin setup for archery and thrown weapons.

I will be bringing heavy duty garbage bags. I recommend that everyone wear work gloves for safety.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net