[SCA-BMDL] Archers to the Wald Schedule

marksmoot at comcast.net marksmoot at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 22:10:17 EDT 2009

Greetings,

Archers to the Wald will take place this coming Saturday, September 26th at the Beaver Valley Archers Club located at 277 Rothart Dr, New Brighton, PA 15066. The BVA Club is a mundane archery club featuring over 53 acres available for shooting. The site opens at 10 am and closes at 10 pm., and is discretely damp. Directions are available on the Canton's website at http://www.steltonwald.org/archers.shtml

This year we are pleased to be hosting 4 Championship shoots. The Youth Archery, Adult Archery and Thown Weapons championships for the BMDL, as well as the Kingdom Archery Championship for Henri and Elena. Below I have listed the tenative schedule.

10 am - Site Opens
12 Noon - BMDL Youth Archery Championship
1 pm - Kingdom Archery Championship
2:30 pm - BMDL Adult Archery Championship
4 pm - BMDL Thrown Weapons Championship
5:30 pm - Baronial Court
6:30 pm - Feast
10 pm - Site Closes

Please come and join us for a day that will be filled with the flinging of many arrows, bolts, knives and axes.... We look forward to seeing you there.

- YIS

Mistress Gianna di Aurelio
Autocrat