[SCA-BMDL] Hoping for ride to Coronation....

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 19:51:43 EDT 2009

I realized at the last minute that I would have time to go to Coronation to be a merchant, which leaves me in a spot for a ride.  I don't know of anyone going so far, but if anyone is, and has some extra room in their car for a passenger (me), I would like to go there and sell some artwork (Christmas/Hannukah is coming, and people buy gifts from me!).  I live in Greenfield, and won't have much gear with me for the event, if that helps.  Thanks very much.....

Mistress Kris Gilibari