[SCA-BMDL] Black & Gold Barony Car Decals

Val Corbin aeval4 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:49:33 EDT 2009

YEAH!
Also.. Who has the BMDL tee-shirts to sell?  My family would love some!
Wanting to show our support,
Aibell

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:07:25 -0700
From: elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
To: sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: [SCA-BMDL] Black & Gold Barony Car Decals

Greetings Good Gentles!

Want to show your pride in the black and gold? Now you can, with the new Barony decals!

Thanks to the artistic and computer skills of His Excellency Byron, these great new Barony sticker decals are immediately available! At 4" x 3", they are just the right size for sticking to your car, your windows, your car windows, your computer, any place and every place!

And at the low introductory price of only $2, they make great gifts too! Get them from the Chronicler at archery and thrown weapons practice on most Sundays, at Agincourt, at Archers to the Wald, at BMDL Twelfth Night, or wherever Chroniclers are found!

Can't make it to an event but need your decal right away? No problem! Just send a check before midnight tonight and you are guaranteed the low introductory price of just $2 each... (Just kidding -- I got carried away with my Billy Mays impression....)

Seriously -- I have got the decals, they are very cool, and you will want one. I will be at all the local events and I'll have them with me. Proceeds benefit the Althing, and donations are extremely cheerfully accepted.

YIS,
Elss the Chronicler