[SCA-BMDL] Coming Soon to an Emailbox Near You - the September Althing

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 12:10:43 EDT 2009

Greetings to All from the Chronicler of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands!

The next issue of the Barony newsletter, the Althing, is coming soon! It is full of great information -- announcements of upcoming BMDL events into the new year, the latest BMDL court report, letters from our Barony officers, great cover art, invitations to attend new gatherings and to join ongoing meetings and martial activities in plenty!

Now you can have the Althing sent directly to your email inbox! No more Barony website with that security password to enter! Just find it the Althing directly in your emailbox with all your other mail -- and all you need to do is join the yahoo group called BMDL_ALTHING.

Know people from other areas or kingdoms who are still interested in the Barony, but who don't want to be on the regular mailing list? They can still keep up with what is happening here by joining the BMDL_ALTHING group.

Feel free to forward or cross-post to other lists as interest dictates, and I hope you enjoy reading the Althing, however you choose to receive it. Any and all feedback is welcomed by the Chronicler, so please contact me at any time.

Yours in Service,
Elss of Augsburg,