[SCA-BMDL] OT - Help Needed for MDA telethon, Pgh Mills

Lynette Vybiral lynette.vybiral at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 19:20:38 EDT 2009

Hi all!  If you can help at all this weekend, please let me know!  I know
it's short notice, but a change of venue lost us some of our usual
volunteers.  I know the hours are a bit crazy, but some of you out there are
night owls.  Thanks so much!!

Lynette Vybiral
lynette dot vybiral at gmail dot com

*MDA Telethon at the Pittsburgh Mills*
This event will take place Sunday, September 6-Monday, September 7 (Labor
Day) at the Pittsburgh Mills Mall food court.  Volunteer opportunities are
available at our phone bank (answering calls) and mail room (stuffing pledge
forms into envelopes).  We are only asking for volunteers to stay for a
2-hour shift. If you would like to stay longer of course we would welcome
that. MDA families and sponsors will also be attending this event throughout
each day and night.

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR THESE SHIFTS:
Phone Bank      8:00pm – 11:00pm         Sunday, Sept. 6  (BIGGEST NEED)
Phone Bank      11:00pm – 1:30am         Sunday, Sept. 6
Phone Bank      7:00am – 9:00am           Monday, Sept. 7