[SCA-BMDL] CMU Demo Help

Ashley Capps gorditagatita at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 14:18:08 EDT 2009

Good afternoon,

I apologize for the extremely late nature of this post, but it seems the CMU activities fair has snuck up on me. For some reason, I got it into my head that it was *next* week. I have not heard from anyone that they can make it. I cannot get there in time for it to start, nor do I have enough of the materials prepared.

If you had planned on going and can still make it, you have my utmost gratitude. Call me and I'll see if we can arrange to have some fliers there. 412 916 4802. It is today from 4:30p-6:30p on the College of Fine Arts Lawn. Map and more info here: http://tinyurl.com/nxskg4

I'm very sorry that I let the ball drop on this. Thank you to Sir Dmitriy making sure we were registered.

Rosalia Iuliana Andere