[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] A&S Field Trip - Maridon Museum

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 08:00:29 EDT 2009

I wanted to be sure that everyone got the information about this trip.
 This is a really great opportunity to see some amazing art that is
right in your back yard.  A docent led tour is a unique experience
that really gives depth to the museum experience and affords the
opportunity for attendees to ask questions.

Please contact Katla before Monday, 2 November 2009 so that the museum
may provide the correct number of docents for the tour.

The museum is located two blocks off of Route 8 in Butler:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=322+North+McKean+St.,+Butler,+PA+16001&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=28.114729,56.513672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=322+S+McKean+St,+Butler,+Pennsylvania+16001&t=h&z=16

If you have any questions, please contact either Katla or me.

Odriana vander Brugghe