[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Scores 10/11/2009

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 20:09:56 EDT 2009

Au contraire, Your Excellency, it is *not* out of the blue that we have so many new Thrown Weapons scores from the Debatable Lands.

Master Alaric building a bunch of new targets so there's no waiting, and Jorundr and Hilda assisting Ro with marshalling, has made it much easier to particpate in Thrown Weapons than previously. It's through the efforts of these fine gentles that we've seen an explosion of axes and knives flying through the air. Heck, *I* even tried it and got my very first Royal Round this Sunday - and I didn't even kill anyone in the process!

Thank you Porfinna, Jorundr, Hilda and Alaric!

Arianna