[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Fighter Practice Site Clean Up - Shiro Sends - Low Priority

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:03:59 EDT 2009

Who:     We who use the site.

What:    BMDL practice site annual clean up.

When:  10:00 am Sunday October 11th

Where: Washington Boulevard practice site.

Why:  Good for us.  Good for the community.

How:  The old fashioned way.  See the trash.  Pick up the trash.  Place the
trash in a trash bag.  A form of work gloves for hand protection/sanitary
reasons is heartily reccomend.

Logistics:  Captian of the Archers Urho will bring garbage bags some
snacks.  Bring your favorite non alcoholic beverage of choice with a cup or
two to share and any other snacks you wish.   Again work gloves are
reccommended.

Special Notes:

As the good Captain has already said:

"Remember that this is not just a service to our companions in the
Barony-Marche, but is a testimony to the community that we are good
neighbors."

See you there - Shiro
BMDL BKM