[SCA-BMDL] Ride to Crown Tourney needed...

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 19:38:01 EDT 2009

Greetings.....

For the first time in quite a while, I am looking to attend Crown Tourney, and I am looking for a ride there and back.  I am hoping to stay at least one night there, since day-tripping would be a bit too hectic for me and I want to relax and visit.  So please let me know if anyone has room for me a couple of tote bags, maybe a backpack of stuff.  No fencing gear, just me and my merchant stuff.  Thanks.....

Oh, and I live in Greenfield, right next to Squirrel Hill, if that helps.  Thanks again...

Mistress Kris Gilibari