[SCA-BMDL] Looking ahead to the clean-up

crossbow1953 crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 4 10:02:52 EDT 2009

>From the Captain of Archers,

This is to remind everyone that, weather permitting, next Sunday the 11th will be a group clean-up of the Washington Boulevard practice site.

While not nearly as filthy as last year, nonetheless, it has accumulated cups, bottles, wrappers, bags, and other garbage since then. It makes the site look terrible and is a potential safety hazard. It also casts disfavor on us as a common user of the site. The cleanup last year was noted beyond our membership.

We will start up about 10:00 and continue until we're done. We'll then setup the site for everyone.

I will bring garbage bags. I recommend that everyone bring work gloves for protection

I'll bring snacks of some type for when we finish. If someone would like to bring some pop and cups, that would probably be a good thing.

Remember that this is not just a service to our companions in the Barony-Marche, but is a testimony to the community that we are good neighbors.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net