[SCA-BMDL] greeting good folks

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 09:47:27 EDT 2009

LOST ITEM:

At the end of the night, when folding up the tables, I found this blue plastic grocery bag with these items in it and put it among all the other things that were on the last table standing.

There was a cake on the table along with many other items. I mention all this hoping to jog someone's memory -- if you collected some of your belongings from this table, perhaps you noticed the bag.

Hoping to help....
Elss