[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Archery Practice

crossbow1953 crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 23 17:19:37 EST 2009

I chatted with Lady Muirgheal this past weekend and she has confirmed the new archery practice parameters. Practice will be on Wednesday evenings from 6 to 9 at the Beaver Valley Archery Club (the site of Archers to the Wald).

Thanks to the generosity of the Canton and their skill at negotiation, this practice is free. Donations can be made if you so desire.

I don't expect to be out there every week, but I plan to get out there at least once a month.

Please contact Lady Muirgheal inghen Dubhghaill or me with any questions.

Muirgheal, please correct me if I have made any misstatements.

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Home phone: 1-412-247-4467
Cell phone: 1-412-901-5239

Surculus per vestri caput capitis , non procul is.