[SCA-BMDL] T'was the Night Before Thanksgiving

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:19:31 EST 2009

On Wednesday, 25 November 2009, there will be an open A&S Gathering at
the home of Kieran MacRae and Odriana vander Brugghe.  The door will
be open starting at 5:30 p.m. and there will be snacks and munchies as
well as a big pot of vegetarian soup.  I won't be throwing people out
until late as there's no work the next day.  Please RSVP by Monday, 23
November 2009 so I know how much food to make.

Two important points:
1. We have four cats and a dog, so medicate appropriately if you have
allergies and want to come.  I will vacuum hat day and do my best to
keep the dander/fur to a minimum to increase your chances for comfort.
2. This gathering is open to all ages, however, be aware that my house
is not baby-proofed.

You can RSVP by email at jenn.strobel(at)gmail(dot)com or by phoning
412.213.8116 between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.

I look forward to having people here!

Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."