[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - THIS WEDNESDAY

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 10:23:50 EST 2009

There will be a scriptorium this Wednesday, 18 November 2009, at my
home in Hampton Township starting at 6:30 p.m.  This week I have
notecards that can be decorated and donated to the Baron and Baroness
of the Debatable Lands and to the Royalty for Their use.  I also have
acquired more calligraphy equipment for those who are interested in
learning calligraphy.  I have also added a table and seating so that
we aren't all shoulder-to-shoulder at the dining room table.

If you are interested in attending and would like directions or have
any questions, please contact me via email at jenn.strobel at gmail.com.

Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."