[SCA-BMDL] A Plague on Both Houses

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 10 12:54:15 EST 2009

To all,

I just cleared things with the folks at work and I now plan to go to the "Plague on Both Houses" event down in Port Oasis, Nov 20-22. I expect to leave early afternoon and come back sometime on Sunday.

I'll be tenting and since I won't need a Pennsic volume of gear, I'll have room for anyone who would like to go along.

Sound like the archery will be pretty good.

Please give me a call at one of the addresses below and we can make plans.

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Home phone: 1-412-247-4467
Cell phone: 1-412-901-5239

Hey, I'm not afraid of the cold. I've been to Wil's Revenge!