[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Meeting

Val Corbin aeval4 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 18:46:35 EST 2009

I want to thank the Baron and Baroness for hosting such a lovely
meeting today. It was a wonderful, and beautiful day. And I am sure
that I speak for the barony when I say thank you so much for allowing
us to use your gorgeous castle!

Also, Wow, those pies were all so good!

IF anyone wanted to share their recipes.. I have more than enough time
to compile a BMDL Harvest Meeting Cookbook that I could send out.  If
you want to share , send your recipes my way, and i will make something
up! (Hee hee hee, Evil laugh as I gather recipes. )  No seriously I
have too much time on my hands so It would be a pleasure to compile
them into a document to send out.

Oh and the Marzipan was a huge hit! THANK YOU! Myfawnwy for teaching the class. And there were so many brilliant and talented children in BMDL. They amaze me every day!

I have pictures from the event. I usual put them on my facebook. So check it out,  And I can not wait to see everyone at the next event.

Lady Aíbell ingen Chernacháin, Hrafna-Erlendr inn rauði (Yes harley got his name passed!) and the Corbin Clan