[SCA-BMDL] marzipan class at Barony Meeting

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Thu Nov 5 12:11:19 EST 2009

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Sorry for the late notice -- I'm getting over a cold and also had some
online connection issues yesterday (the ISP finally sent someone out
around 4 pm yesterday to replace my DSL box).
I have been asked by the Baroness to teach a class in making simple
marzipan fruit at Barony meeting on Sunday.  It will start around 2 or
2:30, depending on when the regular meeting ends.  All are welcome,
especially kids (with parental supervision because it gets messy).  I will
be providing all materials, but people might want to bring aprons.
Could someone please forward this to the Steltonwald list, and maybe also
to the lists for some of the surrounding groups?  Thanks in advance.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net